Got a wee problem with some artists in my library....

For some reason unknown to me,slimserver is listing some of my albums
twice. For example... I have 'Grace' by Jeff Buckley. 'Grace' is listed
twice when I search Jeff Buckley either through slimserver or through
SB. Tracks 1 to 4 come under one listing for 'Grace' and tracks 5 to 11
come under another.  Same with 'Into the Purple Valley' by Ry Cooder.
The album is listed twice. I only have ripped 5 tracks from this album,
tracks 1 to 3 come under one listing and 4,5 under the other. Tagged it
with MP3tag...no change, tagged it with Itunes...no change. Wots goin
on????

Also, just ripped 'Blonde on Blonde' and Slimserver/SB is not
displaying the artist or recognising the album. I can search all the
songs from the album individually, but SS/SB has no listing for 'Blonde
on Blonde' and when I search a song by song title SB does not display
the artist. I have this problem with several other albums. ???????

--
EasilyConfused