We were recently trying to install slimserver software and we ran into
an error.  The error is when you try to double click on the icon in the
system tray or single click and select "open slim server".  The message
that pops up is:

Windows cannot find 'SlimServer Web Interface.url'. Make sure you typed
the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the
Start button, and the click search.

After following the direction to search for 'SlimServer Web
Interface.url' I was able to access the configuration software.

After configuring the software I tried to point it to a network drive.
I tried mapping a drive and also going to a direct URL but the field
kept going back to a local drive (in this case drive h: which is the
boot/system drive).

Is the sling server software able to map to a networked drive and is
there anyway to fix the problem with they icon in the system tray?

--
Sword1