Thanks for the suggestions.

I wouldnt know the albums anyway to be able to populate this field for
them.  My library is sorted by Genre.  I have directories for each
Genre only.  I have very few directories set up by Album.

I guess I can tag the tracks the same as the genre. ?  All Jazz tracks
would have the album field populated with "Jazz".  then when I browse
Genre Jazz,  It should list the artists and only those tracks that are
in that genre and have an album of "Jazz".  Does that make sense?

Well, anyway.  Its a thought.  will have to think about how I am going
to do this.  But will not be able to correctly tag the album info for
all my tracks.

Will also try the plugin you suggested.

Thanks again!

--