katabasis;192865 Wrote:
> Seems there are some design flaws in N800 affecting video playback.
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2007-March/009166.html

Though this problem is entirely unrelated to browser stability, this is
a bummer. I thought one of the really gee-whiz features about the 770
was its ability to play video (that is, after conversion to a native
resolution). If the 800 is lacking in this capacity, that would be a
big disappointment.

I'll certainly be able to test this quickly after receiving my
N800--I've got a directory full of optimized-for-770 vids to load on to
the SD cards I've purchased in anticipation of its arrival.

If I remember, I'll re-post to this thread to share what I find.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas