Phil Meyer;192877 Wrote:
> Pressing the power button will retain the playlist and random play mode,
> so resuming playback would carry off where you left it.  Powering off
> the squeezebox or slimserver would lose the random play mode (although
> the current playlist will be retained).
> Powering off the slimserver will lose the random play mode, but powering
off the squeezebox shouldn't. At least that's the case in my own setup.

Besides this your description matches how it works in my own setup.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))