Hi everyone,

Any ideas on this?

I am running

SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252 with a
squeezebox.

When I selected an internet radio station one day one of the digital
screen savers suddenly started playing behind the "Now Playing" text
description screen saver of what was playing; it's the screen saver
which looks like a bar chart. So now I can see the "Now Playing" screen
+   softly displayed behind these bars jumping up and down. It's like
I've got two screen savers on at the same time. They look great on
separately but togther....uurrgh!

Any ideas how to revert this to just the now playing screen saver?

Stuff I've tried:

System > Settings > Screen saver. Turning off and changing all
combinations. I can change the screensaver but the bars are still
jumping behind whatever changed screensaver I go to.

Reinstalling

Upgrading the firmware.

Upgrading slim server.

Stop and starting and bouncing.

Frowning in an intimidating way at the squeezebox....

Any ideas much appreciated. Don't worry about stating the obvious!

Cheers

Jeepie

--
Jeepie