The basic idea for MacOS is to use SoundFlower to make your normal Mac
output available as a source for Nicecast/Icecast, and tell your
Squeezebox to tune in the Nicecast/Icecast URL.

The forums should give you more suggestions.

I've got a Mac, but it sees little use & I haven't tried setting this
up on it. Closest I've come is configuring DarkIce and Icecast on Linux
to make my stereo's Line Out available as an MP3 stream in my house by
patching it to the computer's Line In jack.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=33086

I don't know what software you'd use on Windows to do something like
SoundFlower, but it should be the same idea -- install a streaming
server like Icecast/Shoutcast, and install some software like
SoundFlower to feed Icecast/Shoutcast.

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade StatusFirst
VolumeLock