Peter;193190 Wrote:

> The other problem is that they don't look like they're any good as a
> cell phone. I'm a long time user of the Nokia Communicator line and the
>
> new E90 is on my shopping list (not in the stores yet though). I'm just
>
> not entirely sure if the Nokia skin is very usable without a touch
> screen. I'll let you know...
>
> http://www.nokia.com/link?cid=PLAIN_TEXT_118960
>
> Regards,
> Peter

Not as a cellphone you'd put to your ear (unless you're a 70's retro
kind of guy who likes the boombox-to-the-ear look), but with a
bluetooth gizmo it would work quite well (yeah, a different, Star
Trekky kind of look).  I wouldn't be surprised to see voice recognition
capability in the Shift to let you dial numbers by name or numerically
via voice command.

--
Balthazar_B