To confirm:

I am a VIP member at Live365. I have no problems accessing and playing
stations by trawling through the standard menu options on the
Squeezebox 3 that graces my 2x4.

But - I too cannot set up any Live365 station as a "Favourite".

It appears that squeezenetwork / squeezebox feeds an invalid URL
through to Live365 that fails to "login" properly and play the source.
What you get instead is an audible error message asking you to register
with Live365 by going to a different URL.

This is probably as simple as a typo somewhere... but the original
report of the problem on the Forum seems auite dated. Have I missed
something somewhere?

This problem does not apply to other Internet radio sources as far as I
have tried.

Suggestions???

--
schizothymia