Hi all
after installing sserver on a new hard drive with a fresh install os
winxp i am having a weird problem with saving playlists. If a compile a
list on the ui and click save nothing appears on the left side of the
screen to save apart from the playlist name. If i save this sserver
sees the name in the playlist folder but the playlist shows as empty.
This happens with bouth the ui and using the remote on my sb3. It gets
weirder. if instead of clicking save i click download and send it to my
musicmatch application i can save it with musicmatch then export it to
the playlist folder, rescan and then if i open it with either my sb or
the ui slimserver sees all of the tracks no problem. also if i open an
existing playlist with the ui add tracks to it then click save the only
tracks that appear on the left are the original playlist tracks and not
the just added ones that are visible in the now playing window on the
right. I have opened some of the playlists using notepad and the ones
that are working in ss list all of the tracks just fine. ones that i am
saving through sserver are just displaying #curtrack 0o#extm3uo and
nothing else. any ideas !!

--
chris600