Just wanted to chime in since I went Vista...  After I did so I
discovered that my regular .m4a files played fine, but any .m4a file
that I scrubbed of DRM after purchase from the iTMS wouldn't play
unless I had the "mov123/flac" checked off for file type streaming.

Prior to that, I only used the "Built-in" file types, thinking that all
.m4a files would playback via AIFF.  Didn't realize that it wasn't the
correct one.

Anyway, not sure if any of your .m4a's used to be infected with iTMS's
"Fairplay" crap or not.  Either way, I see you are attempting to use
the "mov123/flac" streaming so I guess my situation was unrelated to
yours.

I am curious though, why are you using the socketwrapper if the
Squeezebox supports .m4a playback already?

--
EnochLight