My problem situation.

My music library consists of DTS CD's ripped to FLAC in a folder
E:\Music\DTS, and regular audio CD's ripped to MPG in a folder named
E:\Music\MPG.

If I am Listening in the Theater/Music room through the Transporter, I
want the DTS music available so the Server has as it's library location
E:\Music. The Theater/Music Room audio processor handles DTS and other
encoded formats.

If I am listening in the House in general or the Master Bedroom I wish
to exlude the DTS encoded FLAC files since the Audio system for those
areas does not handle encoded streams, but rather analog 2 channel
stuff (It is background music).  Putting a DTS file into an analog
audio system just results in a load Hissing sound.

To eliminate the DTS encoded files the only thing I have come up with
(not yet done, just thiking about it) is to run 2 servers one using the
library at E:\Music and the other the Library at E:\Music\MPG.

Can I run two Slim Servers on the same machine?  If so How?

Is there another way that I am not seeing to do what I need?

Any and all help appreciated.

--
barrygordon