I don't know what is going on with the memory leak either. It appears to
be almost random in the way it appears. One thing for certain is if I
take the SD card out the N800 will run for days, if I put it in
eventually the browser starts gobbling up memory. If I ever get to
track it down further I'll let you know. I don't have two identical SD
cards so I can't leave two running side by side.

As to MusicIP. If you list albums/artists or tracks you get a MusicIP
icon to make a mix. There isn't one on the status page (and I'm not
sure that there should be), but I would expect to see a icon on each of
the items in the current playlist. While that feature is in Fishbone, it
isn't there on the default skin. The only way to get there at the moment
is to drill down via artist and or album and then find the track or to
search for the track...

I did have a quick look at the html but I'm afraid it is beyond me.

Tim

--
timmorris