jacabo;195170 Wrote:
> I am more amused than anything, but its made me curious about other's
> experience-- do you all find yourself fighting against ingrained habits
> in your house?  any tricks (or amusing stories)?
My wife is computer savvy but still a bit of a luddite about some
things. She didn't like the SB at first because the menus on the
SB+remote actually are a bit cryptic at first. If you are like many of
us and played with Softsqueeze before buying the SB, that learning
stage is in the past. And it was completely different because it was
discovering a new toy, evaluating a purchase, etc. as opposed to just
trying to listen to some f'ing music....

After a quick walk-thru of the menu structure she got it, and actually
loves it now. In retrospect, a quick sketch of the menu early on might
have been a good idea.

--
aubuti