Hi.  I'm new to SliMServer and such, and I have copied some folders
filled with individual tracks from various artists.

How can I prevent individual 'one-off' tracks from obscure artists from
bloating out my Artists view?  I would rather have artists whose
contributions are less than (say) 5 songs -not- appear in the Artists
view.

Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a nice easy way to manage the tagging and what-not?  I
am guessing that I might archive a lot of my vinyl over time and will
need to add tagging.  How do I do this (Ubuntu Linux)?

--
jtc