jotap_66;196066 Wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a Linksys WRT54GL v1.1 router...If I use listening music (FLAC
> and MP3) with my SB3, later (several hours) the router it hangs...I was
> told that this is due to much traffic...I also was told that I must
> install a new third party firmware. The question is what is the best
> firware to this...I also use several computers, but I think the problem
> is due to music...
>
> With many thanks in advance
>
> JP

DD-WRT is considered the way to go -- it's free, has incredible
functionality, and I've found it quite stable.
www.dd-wrt.com

Another possibility: sveasoft  -- I haven't tried this one and it isn't
free but you might look into it (they might offer support or guarantees
or something if you happen to brick your router).

--
azinck3