Hi,
This is awesome.  But I don't see how to access my Plugins on either
Touch or Nokia770.  I use mainly SQL or Dynamic Playlists and with
either of these skins I couldn't access those features.  I switched to
a customized version the handheld skin (which I use on my HTC 8125),
this worked, but does not look nearly as cool.

I think I would use this most when guests were over for the WOW factor.
Other than that, hey, I start a playlist and walk away.

But again, WAY COOL!

Thanks in advance for help with the Touch or Nokia770 Plugins question.

--
caldvd