I purchased my SB2 2 years ago, directly from SlimDevices.

Delivery was impeccable, back then comes the VAT and significant import
duties.

A deal not to be repeated too often!
It's approximately 50% extra, and the worst is you need to become a
software engineer almost every week to install/reinstall software,
servers, debug. You need to become an experts in forums, seeking infos
all the time because this is not an appliances for users...it's a toy
for software freaks.
I fortunately kept my many CD's at hands reach.

--
patrickw59

Patrick
Squeezebox 2, Slimserver 6.5.1 or higher
WiFi connection to IMAC-G5, OS X.4.9 or higher
ADSL connection 7 Mbps.
40000 songs from my CD collection
and streaming lots of European radio stations.
...at least when the device works.