This may alreay be possible and if it is great, please tell me how.

I often use Random to "Scan" my music. I don't know what I'm in the
mood for until I hear it. So I start random play and do next, next,
next until I find what I want.

It would be so nice if there was a shortcut (single IR key) that I
could now ask the system to play the album of the currently song
playing.

This would really make things so nice.

It would seem very easy to do if it does not exist already.

Right now I have to often go to Now Playing, Scroll down to what album
it is, then go browse or search for it (sometimes 15 clicks).

--
mswlogo