Works great in 2.0.0.3 on Linux for me.

Great work!

Some feature wishes follows:

Maybe it would be a good idea to make it possible to also open the
songinfo page for the currently playing song besides open up SlimServer
it self ?

The volume slider is completely useless to me since I use the volume
control on the reciever to change the volume. Would it be possible to
add an option to hide the volume slider since it uses unneccesary
screen space now ?

It would also be great if it could display the currently playing song
somewhere, if this is possible. It probably takes up to much screen
space to show it always, but maybe it could be shown a few seconds
after a new track starts to play ?

And now when I am wishing, it would be great if it was possible to
change the rating for the currently playing song. There is a CLI
interface in the TrackStat plugin that makes this possible. TrackStat
needs to be installed though.

Is it possible to show other things than text in the tooltips ? If it
is, it would be great to also show the albumart in the tooltip of the
currently playing song.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))