barty;197361 Wrote:
> try the experiment that I did.  See if the albums that don't show up as
> Artists in Slimserver have a name in the composer box in iTunes (when
> you do "get info").  Clear out the info in the composer area and rescan
> Slimserver and see if it appears under Artists.  Not an ideal fix by any
> measure...

Tried clearing Sting out of the composer field... He was there for 1 or
2 albums but not all 3.  Still no dice after a delete/rescan.

I'm going to try and dig up the cds, delete the files and rescan...
Don't know what else to try...   (I haven't implemented an
organizational system for original media yet so this might take me
another day.)

--
crane