Cleve;197841 Wrote:
> Well, I copied the new Slimserver directory into my old Slimserver
> directory,  and selected "overwrite" where file names were the same  I
> got an error during the process - "File library in use" or something to
> that effect.
>
> And now Slimserver won't start.  The icon comes up in the tray, but it
> never starts.  Wonderful.  This is why Slim should come out with a REAL
> fix, instead of these betas.

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/6.5/

You want to download the "Windows Executable" from the link above.
This package contains the Windows Installer.  If you run into a file in
use error during the install, reboot your system and try the install
again.  I'm guessing that you didn't fully shut down SlimServer or
MySQL before attempting to install by overwriting files.

--
JJZolx

Jim