As it turns out, the simple modifications above work fine, but they
interfere with adding things to the playlist (it always goes directly
to "now playing", even if you just pressed "add"). So I added in a
couple of "if" statements.

I've attached the modified files; search in them for "bukharin" in
order to see my changes. I suspect there's one more file that needs to
be modified in a similar way ("Buttons/BrowseUPnPMediaServer.pm"), but
I have no way of testing it so I've decided not to touch it.

Again, these files are for the linux slimserver 6.5.1, but probably
work for other operating systems.

I'd be interested to know if anyone finds this works, and if so, if
they find it useful. If so, I may be tempted to add in an option for
this behaviour, and submit the whole thing as a patch.

|Filename: Favorites.pm                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2736|

bukharin