Hey All,

I recently received a reasonable request from my roommate to point
my SB3 in the living room at his Windoze PC running Slimserver, so he
can listen to his music library. I thought this would be an easy task,
but I can't seem to find anything in the menu system that would allow
me to switch slimservers, like switching between SqueezeNetwork and my
slimserver. I've looked through the "settings" stanza and also did the
"left arrow" thing untill I get to the "connect to" options, but it
only lists my slimserver with no option to enter a new server. Any
ideas or recommendations? I think I'm just missing something.

--
elo