Windows firewall was on, now it's off, same results (restarted
softsqueeze and rebooted also). When I get some spare time I'm going to
try to move the wma file to a local directory (it's currently on a
network share) to eliminate any issues there (although mp3 files on the
network drive have no issues).

Depending on the results of that little experiment, I'll try the
socketwrapper also.

I know there are network issues with my computer on occasion, thanks to
the now removed McAfee and Cingular's cellular modem driver, so I may
just have to move the server back onto a desktop computer to eliminate
that issue also.

I'll report any results back to this thread just in case anyone else is
watching it.

--
colin_young