Yes, but if Logitech's marketing strategy was to going to remain
unchanged they would not have bought Slimdevices surely?

Something will be announced/released in a few months, i suspect a line
of products is a possibility, including something like the Soundbridge
Radio maybe. But a Squeezebox 4 is surely a definite because they will
want to capitalise on the SB3's reputation. I think a fusion of
Squeezebox and Logitech wireless DJ is most likely. I personally don't
care much for the whole OTT remote screen, but it's seems to sell Sonos
system well. As for the whole Squeezeboombox thing, i am not convinced
by the idea. It will be too limiting IMO. If people want that kind of
thing, they are going to want to take it to the beach etc, so it's
going need it's own storage and thats not what these 'slim' devices are
all about. A lot of SB  But i guess it will depend on how serious they
take the suggestion on these forums, as it's been asked for enough.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 6.5.1 (Windows XP) + AlienBBC, SlimScrobbler & Last.FM.
*Amp:* Cambridge Audio 640a (living room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom).
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom).
*Remote:* T-Mobile MDA Vario / Sony PSP / Harmony 525 (IR).
*Clients:* 1 Squeezebox 3 + Softsqueeze.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)