Just to note - The Thecus N5200 NAS can run 6.5.0 now and has no issues
with performance.  I went this route rather than the Infrant due to
input form these forums concerning the CPU demand of the recent
versions of Slimserver.  I did not want ot have an extra box running if
possible although this is a reasonable alternative.  The Pentium M CPU
on the Thecus gives good performance for the NAS as well as Slimserver.
I upgraded RAM to 512mb and bumped the processor speed to 800Mhz
although this may have not been required.

Web interface performance with album graphics is fine and normal
operation through the SB3's is very responsive.

It may be out of budget for some but if you have to buy/build another
box and add a NAS it may be a resonabl alternative.  For myself I
needed the high network transfer speed and storage space allowed by the
n5200 and the ability to rumn SS witout another box is perfect.

--
Pellicle