I'd like to listen to local FM through my Squeezeboxes. Rather than
settle for the rotten 32k streams some local broadcasters offer, I'd
like to have an FM radio capture device on my Linux-based Slimserver
host so that I could stream local radio at 320k MP3 (probably using OSS
or ALSA to feed DarkIce so I could stream locally with Icecast, as I've
done with my sound card line-in for my old stereo). I'd prefer a USB
device both to get the tuner away from the in-case RFI, and to allow
use with a small form factor PC like a Mac Mini.

Could anyone here who has used Linux USB FM radio capture devices offer
some advice?

Thanks,

Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade StatusFirst
VolumeLock