strindberg,

I do not and will not take issue with any of your points.  I have no
issue with you feeling left out because you didn't get a response.
What I do have issue with is the inference that it was due to "lack of
interest" as opposed to what you now state as "lack of response".  That
is an unfair judgment against very hard working people.  I chose to
assume it was a lack of awareness as opposed to a lack of respect
leading to a poor choice of words.

Slim server is open source, and relies on the charity of many to make
it happen.  I'm still here because I'm stubborn, but not everyone is.
An atmosphere of disrespect is also not good for slim devices who,
despite now being backed by a large company like Logitech, are still
relying on the good will of third party developers.  Sometimes miss
responding to every thread, but if it's a recurring issue limited time
cannot be given to respond to every recurrence.

Sorry that you feel insulted.  That is all for me on this thread.
-kdf

--
kdf