Yes, sorry, unfortunately I dont have much time to "fool around" with
the tags, so I get impatient.
Anyway, I read up on the bug, and after a bit of experimenting I
deleted all the albums from this artist, and ripped them again.
I then removed the composer tag, and it seems to work, hurrahhh...
What I didnt realize was that in ITunes, when removing a tag you have
to mark the composer name, press delete, then the box for Composer gets
ticked, and you click okay. This way the tag is removed. I tried to
untick the box, remove the composer name by removing the name, click
okay, that didnt work, and I didnt get it. If only I had known this
before I started fooling around with mp3tag....
Thanks for your patience with me, I will check later on the SB3 how its
working there, looks okay in SS.....

--
Anne

Squeezebox 3 > Stereovox XV2 > Bryston B100-DA SST > Martin Logan Aeon
I.