realityloop;200914 Wrote:
> So if I hear a song that I like I can just toggle out of random playback
> to hear the rest of songs in that album, and later I can click toggle
> random again to switch back to a radio style of random playback.
That might be do-able as a plugin, but it's only a few key presses on
the remote in the current incarnation of slimserver. From the point
where you hear that random track, (assuming you have Now Playing
showing on the SB):
1. press right arrow once (takes you to song Title)
2. press down arrow once (takes you to Artist)
3. press down arrow again (takes you to Album)
4. press-and-hold the "+" button, and it inserts all the tracks on the
album to play next, after which it resumes the random playlist.

Granted, four button presses isn't the same as a toggle, but maybe it
will see you through until someone writes the code for a toggle. (Note
also that if you want to hear all the tracks you have by that artist,
you just have to skip #3.)

--
aubuti