I really think a high end device like the Transporter must control
transient behavior on the outputs <period>.  And if it can't be fixed
in firmware/software than there should be a free hardware fix offered.

If I unplug power to my sb3 while directly connected to my DNA125, I
will get a very heavy thunk through the speakers.  So I always have to
make sure the amp is off and I sweat bullets during electrical storms
(since I tend to leave it on 24x7).  Seems like there should be a
better mechanism to electrically isolate the outputs.  I really like
the sonic improvement running sb3 > amp vs. including a preamp in the
chain.

  FL