Yes, I do wish for more bottome end, but they ARE only 5" woofers.  It's
not my main listening room, but a place where I can listen to whatever I
want while falling asleep or waking up or getting ready or watching TV
in bed... not a real priority.

I figured I could add a sub if necessary, but really prefer the way
it's working now, not only for me but also for my wife... no issues...
just turn on the SB3 or TV and go.

I just found a way to deal with digital and analog inputs in a
'non-critical' listening environment and it works for me.

Seriously, check out eBay for these or contact Genelec directly.  They
have 'demo' models they've been selling that usually come with a
warranty.

Contact me off-list for a direct contact at Genelec if you're
interested.

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego