No offense but creating playlists via Slimserver is laborious.  The
webUI just isn't very responsive for this activity, and is missing ease
of use features like drag-n-drop addition of songs.  Am I missing
something, or is that just the way it is?

I previously used iTunes to create playlists, but recently had my CD
collection ripped to FLAC, so iTunes is no longer an option.  Can
Slimserver use playlists created on another tool, with similar speed
and ease of use?

A huge plus would have this tool also integrate with iPods.  Right now
I transcode all my FLAC files to MP3s in a separate directory for
iTunes/iPod use.

With all this fuss, I am seriously considering transcoding everything
to Apple lossless.  Is this the ultimate format for someone with a
Transporter and an iPod?

Any chance of Apple possibly supporting FLAC on iTunes/iPod?  Wishful
thinking right?

--
Okijames