Well, you will find lots of threads with this problem.
I had it also, until I updated the firmware for the router....
I also had problems when the router was set on mac filtering the SB3,
then the router crashed all the time, but this was before firmware
upgrade. I didnt engage the mac filtering again however.
I use WEP personal security.
Did you put in the port exceptions on both the router and the Norton ?
When it plays, do the SB3 react on the remote ? I had one way
communication, could choose music from SlimServer but the remote
wouldnt work.

--
Anne

Squeezebox 3 > Stereovox XV2 > Bryston B100-DA SST > Martin Logan Aeon
I.