Hi,

Version 6.5.2 - 11599 - solaris - EN - utf8

Random mix mode has a setting "Now Playing will show X upcoming songs
and Y recently played songs." This works OK in random song mode, but in
random album mode, I can only get 1 album at a time queued in the
playlist no matter what numbers I use for X and Y. When the entire
album is finished, then the next random album is added to the playlist.
So the above settings (based on songs) are not exactly working or
perhaps even relevant.

Perhaps it may be better to have "Now playing will show X upcoming
ALBUMS and Y recently played ALBUMS" instead?

So the problem is, if you don't like the current random album and you
zap it with "[X] - Remove from playlist" (Fishbone skin), rather than
going to the next random album, playback completely stops because there
is no next album in the playlist.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Nico