jlrood;176692 Wrote:
> I'm using analog ouput ,i know all about the volume gains the preamp
> volume the remote volume, the this the that .... it plays my music ALOT
> LOWER than anything else I have hooked up to my stereo!!!!! that
> includes my old dell mp3 DAR that played the exact same mp3's off my
> pc. can anyone help?!!!

But you still haven't told us if you've disabled ReplayGain, which is
totally different from pre-amp volume, remote volume, and probably also
"the this the that"...

In the SlimServer web interface, select Player Settings for (your
player) / Audio

In the VOLUME ADJUSTMENT/REPLAY GAIN section, make sure you've selected
"Disable Volume Adjustment"

--
bukharin