Help!

After upgrading to 6.5.2, I lost the ability to use my NAS drive for my
music collection.  The slimserver software informs me that the drive is
"not valid".  I know that FAQ Answer ID 5967 indicates that one cannot
use a password protected NAS drive for the music collection, but I was
having no difficulties until I upgraded the software.  All I needed to
do was access the hard drive prior to opening the slimserver software
and music would stream flawlessly.  Please help me reconfigure the
system so I can listen to my music once again!

--
jarmstro