Im slightly hesitant to admit this but before buying my SBs I had a Sony
NAS system running the abysmal M-Crew server software. Despite having a
new Vaio the whole thing would not run smoothly and so I contacted Sony
customer support. However Sony themselves did not know where this
product fitted in their portfolio - it needed a PC but did not fall
under the Vaio department, it was a music player but did not fall under
home entertainment.

Instead i was passed on to "convergence" - and what appeared to be one
tech  guy in Europe. It took three weeks to get an acknowlegement of my
complaint and three months for a response to the initial survey they
sent me (and the response was another survey.. needless to say by this
point I had long since given up.

I have since found the SD community support phenomenal (as well as the
product) and sincerely hope that this is something Logitech cherishes
and sustains going forward. There are obviously huge synergistic
benefits with the takeover and lets hope they are realised so product
development continues - but customer focus must be retained.

--
James_B