Anoop M.;204624 Wrote:
> To get a better idea what's crashing it, can you try the following:
>
> * Make sure Slimserver is running.  (but don't do a rescan.)
>
> * On your PC, open a DOS window.  Go to Start > Run, type "cmd" and
> click Okay.
>
> In the DOS box, change directories to the Slimserver install directory,
> in particular where the server executable is.
>
> The default is C:\Program Files\Slimserver\Server.  So, type:
>
> > cd \
>
> > cd Program Files
>
> > cd Slimserver
>
> > cd server
>
> Next, type in
>
> > scanner.exe --wipe --d_import --d_server --d_scan
> --logfile=C:\slimserver.log
>
> This starts the scanner manually with text output sent to a file.  If
> it hits an error, the log will reflect it.
>
> Lastly, can you email me that log file?
> Send the file to me at support AT slimdevices DOT com. I will see what
> I can figure out by looking at your log.

Hi Anoop, sorry for the late reply,
it's seems that I'm not able to create the requested log file.
Here's a copy from cmd:

C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server>scanner.exe --wipe --d_import
--d_server --d_
scan --logfile=C\slimserver.log
Can't write to >>C\slimserver.log: No such file or directory at
/PerlApp/Slim/Ut
ils/Misc.pm line 1121, <DATA> line 164.
2007-05-25 23:56:08.5054 Got to the END.
2007-05-25 23:56:08.5058 Got sigint.
2007-05-25 23:56:08.5075 SlimServer scanner cleaning up.

Thanks for your help.
You could contact directly me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if necessary.
Regards
Michel

--
mftech