I have three Squeezeboxes in my house, since my house has 3 different
stereos, and a centralized music server. I run my server on windows XP
and i can't change it to linux for multiple reasons. But i have a huge
problem. Slimserver it's the best software i found for streaming music
but it lacks the fact that i can't stream to different music to
different Squeezeboxes, i found a help to run various instances of
Slimserver in Linux, but i'm using Windows, please can somebody help me
how to run different instances of Slimserver in Windows XP? or is there
a pluging that makes Slimserver for different users? like a login

--
fcastillo