Recently I have started having problems with the remote for my
Squeezebox 3. The play button and power button have stopped working
most of the time but then suddenly start working intermittently. All
the other buttons work fine. I have turned on the d_ir and d_irtm
debugging options, but nothing appears in the log whenever I press the
play or power button. Entries do appear for all other buttons. Does
this suggest a fault with the remote, the squeezebox, firmware or
slimserver?

I have tried changing the batteries but this made no difference.

Stephen

--
Stephen Millington