I don't read these forums every day, but has there been any statement
from anyone connected with the company where they've said, "yes, there
are big delays in Europe due to such-and-such a reason"? If not, why
not? Surely a reason that causes a two month delay (mine was ordered on
31st March) warrants some kind of statement. If it's due to
manufacturing delays of a Logitech-branded box, then just tell us. Are
we talking approximately June, July, August, December? 2008? When?
Could someone from the company please say something about it?

I'm really looking forward to getting this box, and I'm sure I'll love
it when (if) it arrives.

--
robt