Guys,

I don't want to give the idea that I have a problem with the software,
far from it. I have had a SLIMP3 since they were first released in the
UK. I bought it from the only website that sold it at the time
www.ihavetohave.it. Since then I have bought a squeezebox and have my
eye on the expensive audiophile machine at some point.

I used to enjoy a fiddle around with software to get things going but
now I haven't got the time so I want the easiest solution for me so
that when my wife is looking for one of her, rather rubbish,
compilation albums, it is easily found and played.

Is my best solution to uninstall the 6.5.2 and reinstall 6.3.1?

--
SW4Peter