Talking of turning things off, my pc and related bits have there own
MCB, (slight mis calculation of the postitioning of the stereo gear :(
oops)  So I'm thinking its easier to flick the MCB rather than reach
behind the desk and flick a good number of power points off.

For me its nice to sleep knowing everything is off and no power is
being used needlessley, same goes for the AV gear all off over night,
but that does get a warm up time before use :).

Don't know how (I don't talk pc) but my SB (touch wood, fingers crossed
etc) always finds the network after being off, only when its decided to
change its mac name then it does have trouble.

--
Deaf Cat