I decided to set up a SS on file server, that runs on Windows Server
2003. The machine has couple of hard drives - one has been cleaned with
purpose for music.

Now I wanted to set that drive to be my Music Folder in SlimServer
setup.
Previously it was D, I wanted it to be E. But no!:
"New value for Music Folder rejected:
Oops - "E:" doesn't seem to be a valid directory. Try again."

After some clicking I went for some trickery.
I renamed the drives in Disk Manager (without touching the Music
Folder), so that my music drive (previusly E) is now D. I started
rescan, and it works fine.

Now for testing purposes I try to change Music Folder from D to E (so I
could revert the letters in Disk Manager and be where I want to).
Doesn't allow again!

What's going on?
I could run with messed up drive letters, but I don't see any reason
that SS doesn't allow to change the Music Folder letter...

Any ideas?

--
smarjan