I suspect my issues are wireless signal strength related. Now the black
one is acting up! It seems to be positional as neither one has problems
when in my basement (router is in the basement). I tried disabling
firewalls, static IP, etc. I was thinking about using homeplug ethernet
to connect the squeezeboxes as I don't think I'd be able to get a
reliable wireless connection. I was thinking about getting these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833173011
since they cost cheaper than most of the powerline connectors out there
and have good reviews. Anyone have any comments?

--
UNCMo96