seanadams;207239 Wrote:
> Can you explain this more? Is it the soldering of the connector to the
> PCB that is loose, or is it the mating of the plug into the socket? Is
> it a workmanship issue? Also where did you buy it?

I just tried the wall-wart that came with my first 'Slim Devices' SB3,
and it works fine - no intermittent connection.  So no problem, then,
with the new SB3's PCB / connector soldering etc.

On closer inspection, the wall-warts are different.  Also, the coaxial
power connector on the end of the DC power lead is different - I
*think* the internal diameter of the 'tip' (hole) is a little
different.  It would seem that the plugs are supposed to be the same,
but they're not, quite.

--
Furry