God I feel old sometimes.  Installed softsqueeze and enjoying it.
Thought it would be cool to experiment with different skin.  Changed
from the initial skin that appeared on install (the black control and
transporter) to the first one on the list (the tiny grey player).  How
the heck to you change back?  No sign whatsoever of controls or menu
system the initial skin had.  Feels like using a completely obscure
WinAmp skin created by a 17 year old but totally unintuitive to a 50
year old.  Give me the SB skin control back!

Second question.  I want to sync two SB players in the house.  I see
hundreds of references to "synchronize" in the Forum, but people
reference it like I know how to do it.  Where is it in help file?
Can't find.  Can someone point me?

Maybe just a dunce day.

--
utowana