Furry;209226 Wrote:
> Sean, thanks for your efforts.  Maybe I just got the 1-in-a-100  bad
> one.  Or maybe its just normal variation on that particular plug and
> that particular socket combining unfavourably; as I said earlier, its
> fine with my the psu from my first SB3.
>
> What I haven't tried yet, though, is plugging the 2nd psu into my 1st
> SB3...
>
> As I also said earlier, its OK while I leave it alone and don't touch
> it so I suppose I can put up with it.  Also, I'd want to obtain another
> psu before sending the 'wobbly' one in, otherwise I'd have a dead SB3.
>
> I did send an email to the supplier of the SB3 explaining the situation
> and asking if they'd send me another psu, but I got no reply.
>
> Dave.

It would probably be better if you sent in both the SB3 and the PSU --
in other words, the whole product.  Please send me a private message
with your shipping details and I will contact our EMEA team and have
them send you a replacement product.  Send your old one back to us here
in the U.S. for Sean to take a look at.

I'm of the mind that you may have gotten a unit where the PSU plug's
inside diameter was at the high end of tolerance and the pin's outside
diamater was at the low end of tolerance -- in other words, one of the
worst corner cases.

-=> Jim

--
JimC